Thursday 23 September 2010

Really enjoyed the Great British Bake Off


Dr Green and I really got into this competition which ended this week with Edd winning the final. We absolutely loved Ruth's style, organisation and overall coolness over the last few weeks so gutted she didn't win. However, I have visited her blog www.thepinkwhisk.co.uk and it's full of wonderful cake recipes and Ruth's ramblings. I highly recommend it.

Have been a bit of a domestic goddess this afternoon myself! (Am stuck indoors puppy training so might as well get on with a bit of cooking.) Knocked up a chocolate cake with vanilla and choc butter icing (Mimi, Evie and I have already tucked into it) and a beef stroganoff for Dr Green's supper.

Fancy making Ruth's minced beef and onion pie tomorrow. Simple but apparently very yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment