Wednesday 23 February 2011

Noisy kids


It's noisy in my house!! The kids are on half term and they have friends here to play. Unfortunately, the boys and girls are playing with each other - it's going to end in tears or me shouting very loudly.

I'm taking it easy in the kitchen with the dawg. Just need a pair of ear muffs.

I wanted to post a photo of my latest project. It's a crocheted, yes crocheted, really crocheted, granny stripe blanket and I am making it. This is a huge breakthrough for me as up until now I have been a crochet thicky. However, thanks to my very patient friends at Roses and Rue, Sharon and Sue, I seem to have got the hang of it.

It's got a long way to go before it adorns the back of the sofa in the living room. But its keeping me out of trouble and it'll make its way back and forth to knit and natter sessions at the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment