Monday 27 April 2009

Busy sewing



Not much time for blogging recently. Have been busy catching up on some of the sewing jobs I didn't get a chance to do before the Easter hols. I have now made a couple of cushions and some bits for my sister's bedroom (see photo). Also, have made Mimi a dress which doesn't look at all bad (blowing my own trumpet, yes, but I'm chuffed to bits with the result - even though she blends in with the curtains now!!!)

Had a very busy weekend. Cakes had a fab time sailing for four hours down at Old Leigh on Saturday, then on to the Cubs 'Renewal of Promise' (camp fire and songs) on Sunday. Mimi had an attempt at a sleepover on Saturday evening but got cold feet and was returned to us in her PJs at midnight. 

Looking forward to seeing the In Laws at the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment