Sunday 8 July 2012

Another Saturday, another fair

Another Dotty Sparkle vintage and craft market... this time at Thorpe Hall school's 'summer' fete.

Around 40 stallholders gathered in the most glamorous marque - think I'd like one of these permanently erected in my garden as 'the party tent'.  As usual, met some lovely people, ate too much flap jack, drunk    tea from pretty vintage china and had a very boozy glass of Pimms. Oh, and yep, managed to sell quite a bit of stuff too - well Dr Green did as he's much better at the selling bit than me (I get embarrassed).

Here's a photo of Mimi and our stall. And, here's another photo of our purchase - Vintage Dolly Cut Outs - from a fellow stallholder (at £2.50 they are a bargain!).


Right, going to take a break for a bit now. Any sewing will be purely for my own benefit. I have my sewing room to decorate and some good friends' birthdays coming up. Also am working on a patchwork 'nautical' themed picnic blanket to take down to Devon. Cannot wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment